About this program
Finding Fido is a program of the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies (CFHS).
This site will help you figure out if you're ready for a dog, how to pick the right one for you, and how to avoid supporting the cruel puppy mill industry.
Inspiring Stories ...
- At the beach Both of my fur babies are rescues. Myles. a chocolate lab/pit bull mix was being beaten as a puppy. I took him away when the owner wasnt read more...
- An inspiring rescue story!An inspiring story read more...
- What a little love and patience can do! Well…I had one Yorkie. I didn’t want any more dogs. Our life was planned, organized and peaceful. read more...
Tell us your story
We want to hear how you got your dog and what he or she means to you.
Click here to post your story.
You can post your dog's picture and even a video too!
- Have a look at how some of the animals had to be ‘wrangled’ to get the final shots for the stamps. Click Here Read More ->
- Utilizing the power and reach of Canada Post to raise the profile of animal adoption! We are proud to announce that our submission of “Choose adoption” has been chosen as one of the special commemorative 2013 Canada Post stamp sets. This is Read More ->